God can do great things, but are there ways we actually limit Him from moving? On today’s episode, Cynthia talks about what it means to have an Expand Mindset that believes in Him for a God-sized vision. Telling a modern-day parable from Nepal, this episode will encourage and inspire your faith to believe Him for more. Grab a copy of The Multiplier’s Mindset at www.multipliersmindset.com
Key Points from this episode:
- Don’t ask God for schoolbooks when God can give you a Tata truck!
- Our ideas about God impact our vision. As we see God’s greatness and who He is, we are able to ask Him for greater things.
- Ephesians 3:20 says that God is able to do immeasurably more than we can ask or imagine! Let’s trust in His ability to do great things through us
- Think bigger! Think multiplication!
- A multiplication vision will always be bigger than what you or your church can do alone