Feeling frustrated that it isn’t quite as easy to share about Jesus, the reason for the season this year? Let’s try something new. Join the #explainchristmaschallenge with me. Let’s saturate social media with short videos that share the true meaning of this holiday!
I wrote about this last week, but it’s not too late to join in and do this.
Christmas is in a few days, but this doesn’t take long to do.
- Make a 15 to 30-second video explaining what Christmas means to you.
- Send it out on WhatsApp, Signal, or post it on Instagram or Facebook, Twitter, etc. Be sure to use the hashtag #explainchristmaschallenge on social media if you live in a place where it is safe for you to do so.
- In the post, invite people to private message you to learn more.
- Begin a spiritual conversation with them over messenger or WhatsApp
- Invite them to read the story of Jesus’ birth with you over Zoom or WhatsApp or in person.
- Ask them if they have any friends or family who might also like to join us.
Let’s pray and believe God will use this to help us find new Persons of Peace.
On Christmas I often spend hours wishing my Christian friends a Merry Christmas. Why not invest at least some of that time in doing this and sharing with those who don’t yet know the Savior personally.
Join the Explain Christmas Challenge Facebook group for encouragement or sign up below and we will send you some further info and my example video by email.