Of all the 17 mindsets talked about in her new book The Multiplier’s Mindset: Thinking Differently About Discipleship, Cynthia highlights prayer as the most important. Discover why she thinks this and hear a story of an Indian man whose amazing prayer life challenged her to change. Get your copy of the book today at www.multipliersmindset.com
Key Points from this episode:
- Prayer is power, not a prelude.
- Start small, and increase your prayer life step by step.
- Prayer itself is ministry, not something we do before the “real” ministry.
- Prayerlessness could very well be the reason why we are not seeing as many movements in the West as we do in Africa and Asia.
- Develop your prayer life and train those you lead to faith to become people of extraordinary prayer.
- Prayer walking can be a good way to begin to engage your community.