In this episode, we talk with Todd Nettleton of Voice of the Martyrs Radio about how God is working to spread His Kingdom in areas where persecution is on the rise. Listen as Todd shares stories of faith, boldness, and courage and find new strength for your own witness and disciple-making efforts.
Find out more about Voice of the Martyrs or Todd’s book at www.persecution.com.
Key Points from this episode:
- God can turn worldly ambition into godly ambition for His Kingdom purposes.
- We owe Jesus everything, so any persecution we suffer is nothing compared to what He has done for us.
- Persecution drives away pretenders and releases God’s power to work. We shouldn’t fear it, but allow God to use it in our lives.
- Daily reliance on God is one thing we can learn from the persecuted church.
- Take risks of faith that make you need to lean more on Him for strength each day.
- Prayer, scripture and disciple-making are three simple things that we must prioritize to see greater fruit.
- Hardship can be a blessing if we allow God to use us in it and we experience His presence in greater ways.