Developing an End Vision statement is extremely helpful as you aim at disciple-multiplication in your area. In this episode, Cynthia shares about what an End Vision statement is, why it matters and the difference it makes.
For more info on this see Cynthia’s article:
Key Points from this episode:
- An end vision statement helps us to look down the road at where we are headed. This helps us to make good decisions now and avoid the temptation of shortcuts.
- Habakkuk 2:2 tells us to write the vision down and make it plain so others can run with it.
- A simple and clear end vision makes motivating others who later join the work easy.
- Drawing a picture helps you visualize what you expect and pray to see happen.
- Involve others on your team if possible as you create this statement.
- Make it specific and time-bound. You aren’t locked into this and can revisit it later, but this helps you to express faith and think through what multiplication actually looks like
- Regularly revise your End Vision statement as things change and develop and God begins to work.